Time recording and work in progress systems are our core business. We initially designed for accountancy practices and then designed for other professional practicess.
This latest generation of our software is an excellent tool for any professional practice, whether they be consultants, solicitors, surveyors or auditors (this isn't an exclusive list! - if your field of expertise isn't mentioned don't feel offended because
there's none intended.)
- Easy Data Entry
- Most of the fields are selectable from drop-down lists or pop-up date and time pickers
- Post Time, Staff Expenses and Disbursements (a disbursement is an expense that needs to be directly charged to a client but doesn't need to be reimbursed to an employee.)
- Are you doing the same thing over and over for a number of clients? Post Time in Bulk - you can have a select list of clients that you're doing a particular task for and charge the same amount of time to all of them in one entry.
- You can do the same with Expenses and Disbursements - charge the same thing to a number of clients - for example - Companies House fees paid for a number of Confirmation Statements can be charged across with one entry.
- Made a mistake? - all entries are easily correctable.
- Find your record to correct click to bring up the record, make your Amendment and Save - done!
- Need to know who did what? - there's a full Audit Trail system so that you can see who made what changes to any record.
- Aged Work in Progress Reports help you to ensure that you don't leave un-invoiced work on the books for too long.
- Match time and expenses off against invoices raised so that you don't charge twice for the same thing - keeps you in full compliance with your professional body.
- Write Invoices directly from the system and print in pdf format to send to your client.
- Billing Analsysis reports will show you what has been recorded against any particular invoice and provide you with recovery rates.
- Graphical Analysis of invoicing and work in progress aids understanding of company performance.
Job Cards provide rudimentary information about a job and the stage it is at - whether that be 'Ready to Start' or at the 'Review' stage.
- Click on any card to bring up full details about that job - make Amendments and Save.
- Allocate jobs to specific staff for them to coordinate.
- If someone has a job allocated to them to coordinate then this will show on their home screen along with any others.
- They too can Amend a job but what they can amend is limited.
- Job Timeline shows the start and duration of each job on a horizontal time-line chart to aid job planning.
How often have you had a problem with staff holidays? It's always a difficult area as people often have to book holidays with a Travel Agent before they know exactly what days they will need off...
- A holiday request form can be completed by a staff member - they can't complete it on behalf on anyone else.
- The requested holiday will be time-stamped so that you can allocate holidays on a first-come, first-served basis.
- See exactly what holidays that person has had booked (and taken) before you make any decision about whether to authorise the holiday.
- A Holiday Planner chart shows everyone's holidays for the current period. There's a detailed one for planning and a smaller one showing on everyone's screen.
We have developed a fully 'internal' intranet mailing system - that means that you can send messages to any current member of your staff.
- It's full enclosed - so it stores messages with your company's data and it can't be used to mail anyone who is not entered as a staff member.
- Select the receipient (a member of staff) from the drop-down list; Enter the Subject; Write your Message and [Send Mail].
- It's a more secure system just for your use.
My To Do
Each member of staff has there own private to do list. It is not accessible by anyone else.
- Write the task in the box; click to Add Task
- Click on a task, Amend as necessary and Save.
- Rearrange your task list in order of importance using the 'grab and move' facility with your mouse.
- Mark a task as having been completed.
- Delete completed tasks.